2007 Senior Show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

2007 Senior Show

Postby HunnyB » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Yes, I do all the slide shows for my church.
So far, they are the only ones on file that are 3 to 4 minutes in length.
The ones for family and friends are entirely too long to post.

Now, I am not as fancy as most of you.
I do love your comments though.

THANKS,
HunnyB

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 5578&alb=0
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby czali » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Huuny B,

Looks nice, liked the flow and the music. I would just like to see the captions for a little longer they come and go pretty fast. Also, when you sunburst and transition to the next graduate the background shows at first, then caption, then picture. I would probably change it so that the picture is already there and then comes the caption.

Colleen

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:32 pm

HunnyB

Nice show .. but what struck me was this: every girl in that class looked like a beauty queen ... man have things changed since I was in school. Thanks for posting.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

lostdutchman

Postby lostdutchman » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 pm

Well done.
I agree with Colleen that the graduate's photo should come up before the caption.
But I do like the sunburst background and transitions between graduates.
The transition matching the background is pretty cool.
Ken

Postby HunnyB » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:02 pm

Thanks you guys. I never paid attention to the caption and photos doing that.
I will do better next time. :oops:
I'm just glad that the 500+ people watching don't mind.
Know what I mean....LOL :P

Thanks again,
HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

YourMemoriesInDigital

Postby YourMemoriesInDigital » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 pm

I liked your show. I am interested in the white sunburst background and the graduate background. Could I get a copy of this files from you???

Thanks

lisco

Postby lisco » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:44 pm

HunnyB-

I like the overall presentation of the show. I agree that the captions were a little fast for my slow eyes. Yes! Bob, things have changed since we were in school. :D I am also glad that you got your little problem worked out with uploading your show the photodex. I was most impressed with the transition as well.

I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Scott

Postby HunnyB » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:46 am

Richard, I will send those to you. Check your email.
And Scott, thanks for the kind words.
Everyone --- THANKS.

HunnyB
HunnyB

Postby Jerry Cole » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:08 pm

HunnyB,
Nice little show. I think I prefer the short ones.

I also do a few shows for my church, especially for our aid projects in New Orleans, but even those shows become too long to present in this venue. I had not thought to do a "Senior" day. Thats a good idea.

Yeah, I agree with the other comments about the order of the photo and the caption, but IMHO that is a relatively minor issue. This show is an excellent keepsake for the kids and parents. If you have a church archive this certainly belongs there also.
Thank you for posting,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback