dreamland's- Kerstie&Paul...the final cut

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
lisco

Postby lisco » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 am

Gabriella-

Beautiful show. Everything seemed to flow very nice. Awesome photography and the music was a great fit as well. I always look forward to seeing more from you.

As always,

Scott

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 am

What an eye you have for photography! Terrific show, some really awesome poses, and great details. I just love wedding shows with lots of detail shots. Well done.

Tom

Thanks for watching it Tom,
I am glad you enjoyed it.
Gabriella :)

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:43 am

Hello Gabriella,
I watched this show from beginning to end. I thought the photography was outstanding, could not have been better. I also think your background colors matched the photos perfectly throughout the show. For my tast your zooming in and out on photos was excessive. Thanks for posting this show for us to view.

Regards,
Douglas

Thanks for watching it Douglas,
Zooming and panning was necessary in the last song, to catch up with the paste of the music, is that what you referring to?

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:47 am

Beautiful show. Everything seemed to flow very nice. Awesome photography and the music was a great fit as well. I always look forward to seeing more from you.

As always,

Scott

Thank you Scott,

Glad you enjoyed it, Kerstie and Paul e-mailed me yesterday, they loved it to.
Now I will be catching up with personal shows, so there will be more to come,

Esteemed Member

Postby toad » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:51 am

That was well put together. I particularly loved your use of backgrounds. Great job.

Toad
Last edited by toad on Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:46 pm

That was well put together. I particularly loved your use of backgounds. Great job.

Toad

Hi Toad,

Thanks for watching, and your compliment,

c2-photo

Very Nice Production

Postby c2-photo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:03 pm

Very much liked the photography. It always helps to have a nice looking couple to photograph.

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:50 am

Very Nice Production
Very much liked the photography. It always helps to have a nice looking couple to photograph.

Hi c2-PHOTO

I am glad you liked it, yes it is a bonus if they are good looking, but on the wedding day i beleive that they all look their best, specially the brides.

Thanks for youor input,

kjohnsenwi

Ending Needed Impact

Postby kjohnsenwi » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:09 pm

I know you've already "delivered" this production but still thought I'd add my 2 cents...

I enjoyed the show very much. The only thing that I didn't like was the ending. 90% of the shots in the whole production are of the couple and yet the ending is the reception photos and guests. I like including them but just think the last slide or two should have gone back to the couple so that it ends on them and with something more dramatic than a party shot. Even a detail shot (of a candle or flower) after the party shots to transition it and then on to the couple would have made it more dramatic and a more impactful ending, IMHO.

Thanks,
Kelly

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 am

Hi Kelly,

You are totally right about the ending. - We might find another solution for that and ask the couple to watch it, if they will like the "will be fixed up" version they will get extra copies of them. - Truly said we totally screwed up on the last 60 sec of the last song as we tried to find the best we ended up confused with a sloppy ending.

Thanks for your input:

Gabriella

Postby marmart » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:41 am

Hi Gabriella - I loved this show!

I love your "stylistic" photography. I think this is one of your best!!

You really used some of PSP's effects nicely....thanks for posting!
Peace,

Mary

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:21 am

Hi Gabriella - I loved this show!

I love your "stylistic" photography. I think this is one of your best!!

You really used some of PSP's effects nicely....thanks for posting!
Peace,

Mary

Hi Mary,

How are you?
Thanks for taking the time to watch it, I am glad you enjoyed it.
I need a break from wedding stuff for a bit, so i will be working on personal shows, and some family shows as well.
Peace to you to,
Gabriella:)

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback