Upload problem

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Upload problem

Postby pixelpusher2010 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Recently have not been able to upload to the photodex sharing site.

The progress bar show it collects resources with no problem but when the progress bar shows the upload it Freezes anywhere between 5 and 50 % of the way. I then have go to the task manger to get out and the error usually says program is not responding.

everything else in the program works fine and Never had any problem before
Need a hint as to where to start looking

Thanks

Re: Upload problem

Postby D300Dave » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm having a similar problem except I go all the way thru the rendering process and then the connection to the Photodex site fails as soon as upload starts. My OS is Windows 7, 64bit and my browser is IE9. I tried disabling my AVG security, but that didn't help. The help desk said to try a different browser, so I tried Firefox - but still the server connection failed.

Re: Upload problem

Postby faarigia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 pm

I just completed a show for a relative's funeral. It really helped with the time frame I had to complete the show. I've been using Gold v4 since it came out and never knew this was available. I was using the right click and navigate to the folder, which was very time consuming.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting