How to change font on multiple slides

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Valued Member

How to change font on multiple slides

Postby BAD » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:00 am

I just downloaded a slide show I was making a few months ago on a new computer. The font I used on the show wasn't on the new font. So I downloaded it again and nowI want to change the font, font size, outline, and text color. I believe I need to highlight the slides I want to change and then change each item one at a time. It seems a little slow. Is there a better way??? I have PSP 5.0.3310 on a PC running Win 7. I'm just getting back into making travel slides shows again.

Thanks in advance . . .
Barbara
Barbara
PSP 7/PSE14/Dell XPS 8900\Canon Rebel XSi Sony DSC-HX50V

Re: How to change font on multiple slides

Postby im42n8 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

The copy options for Gold are pretty limited when it comes to bulk setting changes.

However: Make the changes to the one caption, as necessary. Stay there where the changes were made.

Select all the slides which have the caption you want to make changes (CTRL Click each slide, or click on the first one and shift click in the last one to select all slides from the first one to the one shift clicked). Now, right click on the captions FONT (under Caption Format) ... select "Copy Font All Captions on Selected Slides" ... do this for Case, Size, Color, Outline, and Shadow. If necessary, do it with Position-X and Position-Y and alignment too.

Good luck!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Valued Member

Postby BAD » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:16 am

Thank you. Following your instructions and I was able to make universal changes. Really appreciate your help. I wasn't highlighting the targeted slides correctly. I printed your instructions so I'll have them next time.
Barbara
PSP 7/PSE14/Dell XPS 8900\Canon Rebel XSi Sony DSC-HX50V

Postby im42n8 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Glad I was able to help!

Have fun!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting