can not send music from library to slide proshow producer 7

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

can not send music from library to slide proshow producer 7

Postby bulach19 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:07 pm

I have Pro Show producer 7 for windows. I am unable to send music from the built in music library to my slide show. When I attempt to send music a drop down window shows a message:"Could not load audio. This audio file could not be loaded. This file may not be a valid file, or may be protected etc".
I was connected to the internet when I made several attempts to have the music transferred to my slide show. Has anyone have had a similar experience? I appreciate your interest. Thank you
Bulach 17

Re: can not send music from library to slide proshow produce

Postby Astra » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi,
I did not understand, what you mean by: ...."I am unable to send music from the built in music library to my slide show."
and: "......several attempts to have the music transferred to my slide show."
because - there is no "transfer" in the "Music Library" command window - just 2 buttons on the bottom of the window:
either "Add to Show" or "Cancel".

I tried it several times - in a brand NEW show and in an existing show - worked always for me.

Astra

Postby bulach19 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:55 am

What I should have stated was when I click the "add to button" I receive the message as stated in my inquiry.
An added note: other music that already exists in my picture folder works well with PP7.
Thank you for your interest,
Bulach17

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 am

I would give Photodex a call (or email). I have also used the "add to show" without any issue for the supplied music. It may be something like your firewall causing an issue or something but I have not seen anybody else comment on that issue.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby bulach19 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:02 am

Thank you for your replies. I will go to the companyr and see if they have a solution.
Bulach19

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting