Reduced sound after synching audio to slide ? reason?

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Reduced sound after synching audio to slide ? reason?

Postby mrsmac » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:09 am

I make AV of competition pics for the local camera club. Recently I am having many problems after syncing the audio to a specific slide (I do a separate audio file for each photo shown). The problem is intermittent. When I replay the audio file (done in Audacity), there is no reduction in volume, but when placed in the Show there sometimes is. As far as I can think, I have done nothing different for each slide/audio combination, but about a 11 audio files out of 39 have been affected this way.

I am managing my audio to pic in the Audio, Manage Soundtrack, Sync slide to Audio, and then select the slide in Select Audio Track in the dialogue box - then the Sync button. What am I doing wrong? :cry:

Thanks in anticipation of help with this very aggravating problem!

Re: Reduced sound after synching audio to slide ? reason?

Postby mrsmac » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:34 am

What I didn't say in my first post:

Initially the sound volume is normal - it is only in the last few seconds the sound fades away - but as I said, not with every slide, and I am not aware of doing anything differently.

Re: Reduced sound after synching audio to slide ? reason?

Postby Astra » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:32 am

Interesting problem.....

Question: Did you attached the sound file TO THE SLIDE - or is it inserted into SOUND BAR in Producer & chained-linked together ...

(Just for your info, I did not have problem like this before - I have all my sound file IN THE SOUND portion of Producer - and if needed, I control the sound level with the individual points ....)

Alex/Astra

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting