Switch to full style
Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Post a reply

Proshow producer not responding

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:23 pm

All of a sudden out of the blue, proshow producer it's not responding when I'm trying to create an ISO file. I just did one 24 hours earlier with no problem. I've tried about three times. Even restarted my computer twice. I have never had this problem before.

Re: Proshow producer not responding

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Is it the same show from 24 hours ago, or a new show?
If it's a new one, something might interfere: bad audio track, some missing image, some unrecognized video and so on.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:18 pm

With Alt + Ctrl + Del, open the Windows task manager and verify if there is "player.exe" or "fvideo.exe" remaining active among the tasks opened.
If so, close the task an run again ProShow, it should be OK

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:09 am

I am getting the same message "Not Responding", and the program will not open. I looked for the 2 files, as was suggested after CTRL ALT DEL, but neither file is there.
Photodex is not responding. I received a ticket number but never heard back from them.
When I open Producer a little blue wheel keeps turning and at the top of the page I receive the Not Responding message.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Harvey

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 am

I had this same problem a couple of months ago. The only way I solved it was to delete the program completely and re-install.
Post a reply