Proshow incomplete rendering

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Proshow incomplete rendering

Postby raydio » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 pm

My present attempt in producing another video stops dead when reaching 25% rendering. I've changed timing, removed slides (where the rendering process froze) but it still can't get past 25%. Never had this before and I've made at least 100 videos (from ProShow Gold in 2005 to Proshow Producer 9).
God takes you just as you are - but He never leaves you that way.

Valued Member

Re: Proshow incomplete rendering

Postby Tonel » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:47 am

Could it be a lack of space where you are outputting the video?

If not, have you tried to output in parts? Delete say the last 3/4 of your slides, then output part 1. Ctl+Z to restore the slides then delete the slides used in part 1 and the final 2/4 slides. Output part 2, Ctl+Z. Repeat the process twice for the remaining 2/4. If you can output the 4 parts it will rule out any slide problems. If you can't then is it because of space or a problem with pics, video, audio in the failing part?

Good luck.
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:12 am

I remember one sudden exit from rendition to 4k in a show entirely made up of stills. But second attempt was successful. I guess I would try to render to a wide variety of formats and resolutions to get further insights.
Greetings
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Postby raydio » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Thanks Tonel and Wolf,

I rendered a couple of former videos and no problem. Have lots of memory, 2.4Ghz processor in 8 segments, but I think the problem may be that in this video, I've imported 7 short MTS videos from my camcorder. I'm going to completely redo it, and import only one video at a time.
God takes you just as you are - but He never leaves you that way.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting