Cutting off start of a song

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Cutting off start of a song

Postby Magmatic » Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 pm

I rendered a slideshow and uploaded it to Youtube, only to discover that Proshow had cut off the first half second or so of a song. Second song in the show. I had to do it over. To get around this glitch I added an extra second to the beginning of the song with an external editor. I am running version 9.0.397.

There was no internal editing of the song. When I listen to it in the show and when I listen in Edit Fades and Timing, it is correct.

This was to mp4. I tried several different MP4 settings and they all had the problem. High quality, normal quality, 1080p, 720p, 360p. Graphics acceleration check box was grayed, so my system does not support accelerated encoding for some reason.

But the WMV format did not have the problem.

I tried editing out the extra second in Edit Fades and Timing. Then an MP4 was correct.

What do you think about all this?
David Shuford

Re: Cutting off start of a song

Postby Hi_Im_Zane » Mon May 27, 2019 12:50 am

cut off the first half second or so of a song. Second song in the show

Maybe there was something wrong with this particular song (format, for instance) since other audio files were not affected in any way, if I get right.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting