a Year in Review

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

a Year in Review

Postby anitaemile » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:39 pm

a Year in Review, template for PSP6

I think I am not along, thinking every year seems to be shorter than the one before. :shock: :o
Every January I am scrambling to get things done I didn't get done in December, like sending my mom a slide show with pictures we made throughout the year.
The challenge has always been to create something from many different images that is interesting to watch and has a cohesive flow.
I decided to work on something that I could use as a base for my year shows. This is what I have been laboring over for quite some time and it works like a charm
I added some embellishments in every base slide and I can easily turn them off or on ( all embellishment files are names E.xx.png).
The 12 background layers can be interchanged and changing the hues creates a different environment
I just pick one of the 20 slide styles from the IMAGE show and paste it into one of the slides, move in my images and move on to the next slide.
Don't need to fuss with changing layer positions, cause the slide style is doing just fine on top of all the base layers.

The tutorial will show you how to open a project: opening one template and one show file ( or 2 show files).
From there , all you need to do is copy and past ( paste into) your chosen image styles.

There is a template (.pst and .psh files ) with 37 slides ( You can choose the Base template or the template with image placeholders).
Copy and paste slides to lengthen your show,
Also there are 20 images styles ( IMAGE show file) to choose from. Simply copy and paste them into the slides from the base template.

Hope you like it.

Find it at http://www.outsidethebox.name/stylesseries28.html

Return to ProShow Marketplace