My blog of templates and styles is 1 year old!

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

My blog of templates and styles is 1 year old!

Postby cherub » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Hi everybody,
My blog of templates and styles is 1 year old and we are celebrating! :D :D
New prices with substantial reductions, and a new payment and delivery system for your orders.
Please come visit
:D :D

Re: My blog of templates and styles is 1 year old!

Postby HunnyB » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 am

Question --- I just ordered you slide styles. Which are wonderful BTW.
I saw a few items that said "free with purchase" . Does this mean I can get one for free?????
If yes, how?
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby cherub » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Hunny,
Thanks for the compliment about my styles. I know you will make wonderful shows using them. You are very talented yourself !
There is only one freebie and yes it is free. And if you don't have the one that is advertised, then by all means do GET IT !!
All the rest are "Free with purchase" which means that you need to purchase certain things, or for a certain amount. Everything is detailed on the site.

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 am

Congratulations, Mona! You've spent a lot of time making it all work, and you've spent even more time creating excellent products. You deserve a round of applause!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace