More Frame Locker

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

More Frame Locker

Postby BarbaraC » Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Yet another newsletter just went out to announce four related sets called "Wordiness" that were created for graduation, school, and whatever else floats your boat. They're filled with designer captions, so the heck with Arial, Times New Roman, and all the rest of the usual suspects.

Anyway, the newsletter included a free sample pack from the new sets. You folks really ought to subscribe, even if it's just to get the freebies that are always included. You can subscribe at the the site, and if you do it before I get distracted by yet another project, I'll send you the current newsletter, freebie and all.

Barbara
Last edited by BarbaraC on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: More Frame Locker

Postby stickgirl » Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Barbara - I had to chuckle at your "global warming thought" since the frost just about killed my basil plants last week.

Great newsletter! Are you planning on sending it out once a month or whenever you have something new to offer?

Kathy

Re: More Frame Locker

Postby BarbaraC » Thu May 28, 2009 5:41 am

That global-warming remark was certainly a non sequitor, wasn't it? But I was sitting here shivering in my socks while doing the newsletter, and I blurted out my thoughts.

Haphazard would be a good description for the newsletter's frequency because it matches the unscheduled arrivals and departures of creativity. It's possible to have two newsletters in a week and then not another one for a month. Thus, your guess is every bit as good as mine about how often the thing will show up. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace