You've missed yet another newsletter!

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

You've missed yet another newsletter!

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am

Why haven't you signed up for The Frame Locker newsletter yet? While you've been looking the other way, a lot of people have not only been notified of the newest designs, but they've also been able to download a freebie that is linked to nowhere but in the newsletter.

I'm not about to see you as a freeloader if you sign up just to get the goodies. Far be it from me, a person who's appallingly addicted to getting free stuff. :D

So, go to The Frame Locker and sign up for the newsletter. Not long after, you'll receive the current one--freebie included. 8)

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: You've missed yet another newsletter!

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 am

Without much time passing, still another newsletter beyond the one mentioned above has shown up in subscribers' mailboxes, this time to announce a set of sheer curtains that frame a photo with translucent fabric.

The freebie wasn't all that much this time--just a small set of pushpins--but you never know when you'll need to tack something to the wall.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: You've missed yet another newsletter!

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 am

Hi Barbara, the push pin's are soo cute! I sure got my freebie..I enjoy reading your newsletter when it comes into my mailbox...I hope your site does well. I enjoy visiting all the sites made by our forum members...
thanks for the push pins Barbara :D
hugggs, Chrissy

Return to ProShow Marketplace