SeeMona's Blog: Collection of Styles Vol. 2

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: SeeMona's Blog: Collection of Styles Vol. 2

Postby im42n8 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi Mona,

Looks like you've got the page curl effect mastered! It was well done. What's more, it was only in the small area in the middle of the screen ... a more difficult task (slightly) than doing the entire screen!

The scissors clipping effect, was that done with small video to get the scissors to open/close? Looks like it took a bit of work to get that to work right!

The parchment scroll was pretty darned neat (theDOM's version is likewise impressive!!!). The scrolling effect as it moved from an image to the next was very realistic. Knowing what I went through with my simple renditions to get the effect I wanted (the page roll down/ups) I can imagine you spent quite a bit of time on it to get it looking like you wanted.

Kudos to you!! :D :D :D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby cherub » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:18 am

Hi Dale,
Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like my curling effects. I learned from the very best - YOU ! :D
It was indeed difficult to do it for the middle of the screen, but I think I've nailed it.

The scissors clipping effect, was that done with small video to get the scissors to open/close? Looks like it took a bit of work to get that to work right!

Glad you noticed this one. I'm rather proud of this effect and extremely pleased on how it came out.
No, no video. It is done in..... modifiers ! :D :D

Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate it, Dale.

Postby nannybear » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 am

Awesome Mona! Love them all but my favories are the shooting stars and scroll. Great job!! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby cherub » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks Jan!
Glad you like them. :D

Postby Slidewizards » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 am

Love the scrolling scroll

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace