Switch to full style
If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.
Post a reply

Choice Backgrounds is Moving!!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 am

Yes, I am moving Choice Backgrounds. As many of you know, Choice Backgrounds was targeted by hackers a few times last year. In order to combat that, I am opening up a new website that will, hopefully, be much more secure than this one. The new site is called Choice Slides! WAIT! You can't log in with your Choice Backgrounds details...please read on....

Choice Backgrounds will remain open for another couple of months while I transfer all of my files over. After that I will simply redirect the Choice Backgrounds URL to the new website.

In exchange for security, I've had to give up a couple of things. The My Downloads area does not exist on Choice Slides.com. Your downloads will still be instant, though, they will be emailed to you.

I was also not able to move over any of my customers information or Order History to the new site (I tried...believe me....I tried). I will be creating a database of everyone's purchases here on Choice Backgrounds since 2008, so don't worry, you won't lose your items. If you need to re-download anything in the future, just let me know and I'll send you a new link.

So on the new site, you will have to create a new account or simply check out as a guest. Here's how you do it....

Add anything to your shopping cart at http://www.choiceslides.com, even a freebie, and checkout. On the next screen, checkout as a Guest. Then fill in all of your information and you will be given an opportunity to create a new account.

Another addition to ChoiceSlides is a little Chat Box at the bottom. If I'm online and you have a question, just Chat with me! If I've stepped away, the Chat box doubles as a Contact Form.

I hope you all enjoy the change....I know it's hard, but the security and functionality should worth it!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me :D

Jennifer
Post a reply