SAY YES! 25 Wedding/Engagement Styles

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

SAY YES! 25 Wedding/Engagement Styles

Postby anitaemile » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

This was a fun project for me. I had been wanting to make wedding styles for a while, but I just had to wait for the right juices to flow through my brain..
I decided to make all these styles to fit regular 4x3 ratio images as well as wide 16x9 ratio images. Some styles will work with both ratio's and some are specifically designed for a 4x3 and 16x9 ratio. All and all there are 17 different designs.

BONUS:
30 Translucent replacement layers to replace most of the translucent layers used in these styles
With a simple drag and drop procedure you can replace many of the designs. Instructions are included .

The Wedding Card style has an extra "engagement " layer included, which only needs to be activated if you are using the style for engagement shows

The colors used in the example video are easily changed to fit your color theme.
In the layers that can be color changed you will see a layer note behind the layer number ("i") and you will find instructions on how and where to change the color under Layer Settings.

I hope you will enjoy the new styles as much as I did creating them !

A big thanks to bro Michel, who scanned many of his wedding pictures for me.
Michel is home, recovering from bypass surgery, and is doing great.
Wow: time flies: Michel and his wife will be celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary this September ! The little boy with the blue cap is Dean :) . That little boy is now designing the 2015 Lincolns. Unbelievable how this wedding seem to have been taken place such a short while ago, but so much has happened in between.

Anita

go to : http://www.outsidethebox.name/stylesseries12.html

Return to ProShow Marketplace