Switch to full style
If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.
Post a reply

Textures, Shine, & Free Music at The Frame Locker

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:25 am

**********************************************************************************************

NOTICE: ALL THE LINKS BELOW HAVE CHANGED due to a site redesign!
Go to the home page at The Frame Locker to find all your needs.

**********************************************************************************************

Just one Homespun style with a selection of "prints" plus automatic framing will have you quickly creating textured shows for vacation, memorial, family celebration, or anything else where you want to create a sense of comfortable warmth. You can even "dye" the cloth any color you want, suiting it to photo and theme.

PolyChrome contains 16 slide styles (+ 1 helper style) that involve hardly more than adding your photo to a slide, applying the style of your choice, customizing colors if you want, and then going on to the next slide. Four designs have 4 versions each for different types of motion or for quickly setting up a series. PolyChrome will accommodate any theme!

Royalty-free Music is now FREE

I love composing music. It's my escape from all the petty annoyances in life, a comfy little place that seems to exist elsewhere. I've decided to stop charging for the music, to share it in the way we offer food and drink to people who visit us in our homes. Why? Because it feels good to do this. If you use any of the tunes, just give The Frame Locker credit somewhere in your show.

Cheers from The Locker
(a.k.a. Barbara)
Post a reply