• In variation A the frame sizes off-screen as the image fills the screen.
• In variation B, the frame sizes off-screen only after the image becomes full screen.
• In variation C, the frame stays on screen. At full screen, its blur and opacity settings can override the default settings for a customized view.
(1) The border frame is user replaceable. PROVIDED: 10 different frames, 2 variations each for a total of 20
(2) Change color of all frames using brightness, white point, black point, contrast, and hue.
(3) Adjust their appearance using blur and/or opacity.
(4) Use either portrait or landscape oriented images.
(5) Images sized larger than the reference frame, can use pan to reposition the image in the screen. You chose the image’s size at any point in its display.
Easy to use, flexible, simple looking, All-4-Corners uniquely provides opportunities for presentation customization simply unavailable elsewhere. It is like having many styles in one.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest