3 PSP5+ Clothesline-Style Carousels from FPVP

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

3 PSP5+ Clothesline-Style Carousels from FPVP

Postby im42n8 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am

Not long ago, someone here asked how to extend the Photodex Picture Line style to display more images. Apparently its design made whatever recommendations I had impossible. Anyway, before I knew of its design limitations I started working on my own version of the effect to see what the issues might be. After I discovered the design limitations of the original effect, I decided to finish work on my version. This is the result. Unprecedented flexibility unavailable anywhere else! It's like having many many clotheslines effects.

• Variable Length Clothesline Carousels. The Image Hang Line 2's and Image Hang Lines 3's styles can display up to 8 images at a time. The carousel length can vary from 2 to 8 images ... you chose:
— The "2's" version: create a carousel of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 images
— The "3's" version: create a carousel of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 images
(A couple of simple settings changes the number of carousel images)
• These carousels are extensible: Infinitely long clothelines are possible.
• Make the images travel to the left or to the right.
• The Clothelines (i.e., images hang lines), Image holders (clothes pins), & backgrounds are user changeable.
• The 1's style displays 2 images at time.
• Each image can be rotated and/or tilted (in the horizontal and/or vertical). Lots of customize-ability.

Check out the demos ... see what you think. The flexibility of these effects makes them suitable for a wide variety of different types of shows and show themes.

There's an update (Version 2) to each of these styles that displays the images without the Polaroid-like frame around them. The capabilities are the same, just a different look that may work better for you. Review the new look Here

Images Hang Line 1's Demo

Images Hang Line 2's and 3's Demo

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace