Proshow Gold Flash

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.
images-that-move

Postby images-that-move » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:47 am

Ray,

That worked fine for me... the presentation only pause one time (about mid-way and only for about 2 secs)...

Just a thought but you may want the show to end on a picture or some words instead of a blank screen. Once the show is over it looks like a huge empty space just begging for something to entice me to book now!!

Hope that helps,

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:56 am

Ray,

Loaded and started immediately ............ it did stop a few times while playing, but started up get right away. Again, this could be my Time Warner connection.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

RayB

Postby RayB » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:42 am

Well done everyone
I think I needed help and enthusiasm.
Although I do the web site the actual holiday resort belongs to my son.
Why else retire if you cannot work for no finacial reward, just the pleasure in helping the family

www.footstepsgambia.com

Thanks again
Ray :D :D :D

Rik 101

SOME DAY ? HOLIDAY SPOT

Postby Rik 101 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi,Looks like you have got all the feedback you need but thought i would add that i just clicked your link from here in NZ.
( sometimes we have notorious slow speeds here, but your show started playing within 2 secs and continued faultlesly (FireFox)

What a great looking spot, Have added it to my ever growing list of places to visit someday.

Rick

nwbob

Gambia website

Postby nwbob » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:03 am

I found that on a connection of between 600 - 700kbps on a DSL with wireless network it loaded fast with no real delay at all.... It did however stop just as I was hovering over the crocks.....and would not start again. I ran it a second time and it did the same thing. No problem at home where I have cable. Just goes to show what a wide range of connections and computer setups we have to deal with to get shows out to the public. From now on I want to test anything I put out on several setups. ..Looks like a very interesting place to visit. I want to visit Africa soon, but always wonder about the safety especially when out in the bush, and I'm not talking about the wildlife. Bob

Geo

Postby Geo » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am

Just viewed the show...Great!!!!!

I love not knowing the techniques behind a show, and then finding them out, or stumbling upon them on my own....

Kudos,

geo

Re: Proshow Gold Flash

Postby Slidewizards » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Your flash show loaded in approx 2-3 seconds. Video and sound and ran perfectly. Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Postby trulytango » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 am

Hello Ray

I tried your latest link... it was very quick. What a fascinating place!

TTFN
Iris

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:43 am

Wow, this truly is an international site! what a facinating place. I love the fact that I'm talking and viewing places all over the world. Thank you for sharing. It took sless than a second to start playing and it played to the very end with no problems.
hugggs,
Chrissy

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace