Loop all

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Loop all

Postby Crafter » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 am

How do I prevent 'Loop all' at the start of a DVD? This necessitates the user pressing another button on the remote.
Crafty.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Loop all

Postby DickK » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:09 pm

first, welcome to the forum.

Assuming you mean the button that shows up on a DVD menu (there are several that can be there, including Loop All), then it's just a matter of turning that option off when you're building a menu. I'm traveling and not on a machine with PSG loaded so I can't give you the specific spot but it's on one of the tabs associated with creating the menu--hopefully, that will be enough of a clue. Check the help file inside PSG if you don't see it and there's also a downloadable PDF manual for PSG that's pretty good and I'd expect it should be in there, too.

But keep in mind that the "loop all" function might be useful -- it's the way to have the slideshow run continuously, restarting automatically after it finishes. Not something most would use very often but one never knows.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Re: Loop all

Postby Crafter » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 am

Excellent Dick. Thanks very much!
Bill. (Crafty)

Return to PSG - General Discussion