Switching from Pictures to exe to PSP

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Switching from Pictures to exe to PSP

Postby stearman65 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:17 am

Hi
I'm a long time user of PTE & have been considering switching to PSP for some time. I have downloaded the trial version & manual & tried a couple of simple shows. The main screens are very similar but the terminology quite different. I don't suppose there are any ex PTE users out there who have a list of the main differences such as "objections & animation" screen ?

Re: Switching from Pictures to exe to PSP

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 am

I have an old copy of PTE that I purchased some time ago, but I am not up to speed on it. Several others here do use it though. You might try a pm to jeep (that is his user name here). I believe he uses both and is fluent with both. I would expect he could tell you what you want to know.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby stearman65 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks Mikey
Stearman65

Postby Jeep » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:03 am

Hi Stearman and Mikey

I not really a PTE user, I just run it when I want to have some comparisons on specific cases. I have always been very sceptical on its poor interface built year after year without a real continuity for the users. Many functions are identically built but it lacks of very special features we find only in ProShow.
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Return to PSG - General Discussion