Add Watermark in Proshow Gold 6

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Add Watermark in Proshow Gold 6

Postby smile1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 am

Hello,
Does anyone know of a way to add a watermark to a slideshow in Proshow Gold 6?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Add Watermark in Proshow Gold 6

Postby cherub » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 am

I don't see any option of adding an automatic watermark in ProShow Gold like the one that we have for ProShow Producer.
However, there are some workarounds that come to my mind:

Using a caption as a watermark:
In "Caption Settings", create your caption and adjust the zoom and the position as you like it.
Right click on this caption and put a check mark next to: "Global Show Caption" and also next to: "Include in Slide Transition".

Using an image as a watermark:
Choose your watermark image and place it in the first slide, at the top of your image layers (first layer). Adjust the zoom and the position in the first slide, exactly the way you want it to appear throughout the show.
Make sure that in this first slide the image has the same values at the Starting Position and the Ending Position (Use "Copy to End").

When you are happy with how it looks, copy this image to all the other slides of your show (Right Click on the layer > "Copy to All Slides"
Now, here is the part that is somewhat cumbersome and time consuming:
Since you want this image to stay put also during the transitions between slides, you need to match everything manually:
Here is how: In your fist slide, select this image layer. In the Ending Position, click on Match and then on Match End to Next Slide. This is a drop down menu, and you need to choose this particular image in the list that opens. You would need to do this in each and every slide of your show.

Perhaps somebody from the regular Gold users will come up with some other ideas.

Re: Add Watermark in Proshow Gold 6

Postby smile1 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks very much for the info, Cherub. I think I'll use your first suggestion.

Return to PSG - General Discussion