Super

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related
BethS

Super

Postby BethS » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:48 am

Is anyone familiar with a free program called SUPER? It converts files like .mov into mpeg1 which is much easier for proshow to "digest" so to speak. The guy at photodex recommended it to me. I went to the site but there is so much information I had no idea what to download. I tried to email them but it failed for some reason. If anyone out there has any info I would appreciate it as always.

Beth

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi Beth

Yep, quite a nightmare to try and download from the link at the bottom without it reverting to the same page :evil: .

Try it from this site www.videohelp.com/tools/SUPER_1 , and the 'mirror' connection, the 'main tool site' takes you back to the one you had trouble with. Videohelp is a good site and I think trustwothy.

Brian

BethS

I'll try

Postby BethS » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Thanks for the reply. I may give it a try or maybe just forget about adding video to my shows.

How do you get the emoticon? When I click on one all I get is this :D

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:49 pm

Beth

On the site link that I gave there are a number of comments further down the page. Most of these are good comments :D , but a few have said that it mucks up other video coding programs by overwritting codecs. This may be a problem for me so I don't want to try it. However if you are not into video editing and using such programs it may work for you.

As for 'smilies', in your 'profile' against 'always enable smilies' (towards the bottom) is 'yes' selected?

Brian

Lenmil

Postby Lenmil » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:57 am

Hi i use Super and it's great but takes a few goes to get it to work good. I find if you open up a vob file with Proshow and convert it you can get good results. But i think the flash option works better.

Return to PSG - General Discussion