Any discount code for proshow producer

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Laubrand

Any discount code for proshow producer

Postby Laubrand » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I need to upgrade to producer because i need the styles available and the keyframing ability. I am in the loyalty program but it does not kick in for another 3 weeks. Unfortunately I promised a slideshow to a non-profit organization right before the loyalty program takes affect. Proshow said there may be discount if you are a member of a photo club or this ProShow Enthusiasts discussion group. I appreciate any codes available.
THANK YOU!!!

Site Admin

Re: Any discount code for proshow producer

Postby MG - Admin » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm not aware of any promotional codes that provide a discount. The loyalty discount is the only one that I'm aware of.

Mike

Esteemed Member

Postby joemav57 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Unfortunately, Photodex does not offer any promotional codes. I have never heard of any clubs or this website offering them either. Nor will they let you use the loyalty program until your anniversary date. I tried upgrading last April and my anniv. date was mid-May. They told me on the phone I had to wait. I had a show I was doing with PSG at the time and thought it would be nice to use the PSP. I had downloaded the free trial and ended up staying with the PSG. I was pretty bummed out they wouldn't cut me a break on the three weeks that I had to wait. So I ended up not upgrading. Finally, later in the year, in November, I broke down and upgraded. It is a shame that they wont.
PSP 7, Photoshop CS6, Nikon D3100.

Postby PhotoMagicCreations » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 pm

I think I heard a while ago that if you are a member of Photoshop that you might be able to receive a discount off the purchase price of Producer. I would call Photodex and see if they offer any discounts to people who have a membership with Photoshop.

Kelly

Return to PSP - General Discussion