Beautiful Photographs

Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.

Beautiful Photographs

Postby Ron » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3166116&alb=0
A young autistic man named Patrick Notley put a slideshow together supposedly for therapy. He used powerpoint and great photographs to create the show. Since I wanted to share this with the group I just converted it to Producer. I basically added background music and a basic fade transition so the photographs can speak for themselves. He put a nice collection together.
Photography credit is not mentioned. Some photos have watermarks most don't. Some believe credit belongs to a German photographer... Laoen ... I believe from my personal research that indeed he deserves credit for some but not all.
Do any of you guys know any of the art or artist. Truly great photographs and some great post processing.

I take no credit for anything, I just wanted to share....
Ron

PS: If this has been posted earlier than I apoligize!!!
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Re: Beautiful Photographs

Postby rdurga » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi Ron,

These are wonderful photos. I have seen them earlier. These are being circulated on the net through chain letters. Looks like some of these photos are from the gallery of foto community website (german photographic site):

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/chann ... y/20215153

This is one of the best sites for excellent photos. These photos are presented on their web site at very good resolution.

ram

Re: Beautiful Photographs

Postby Ron » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey Ram
Thanks for the response, I wasn't aware of foto community, I appreciate the link, I love great photographs
Thanks Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Return to Photography