Free Producer Slide Styles - 50+

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: Free Producer Slide Styles - 50+

Postby texan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

Joe:

If you get an error message, just hit the back button and try again.......keep repeating this process and eventually
it will download.........

A giant thank you to Pete for his generosity
Texan

Postby dlarsen » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Yes, these styles are just great! And, I had no problem downloading the newest version, but could not access the older ones... suggestions?

Postby HunnyB » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Wow, you are very kind to share these with us. You do very nice work.....keep it up :lol:
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby Pete » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi.

I just had to say Thanks for all the great comments about my styles. I'm really sorry you're having trouble downloading them. I've contacted the Company that host my website and they are still looking into the problem. I will let you know if and when they find a solution. I'm working on a new website at the moment, so I hope we get this problem resolved before I upload it.

Apart from trying to get a new website together, I've had an idea for a new style. It's a Rubik's Cube that moves like a standard cube - the only problem is it needs so many images (9 with each turn). It's still on paper at the moment, but as soon as I get it into ProShow Producer, I'll let you know.

I'm very new to the world of forums, so I'm still finding my way around. Is there anywhere here I can post styles or shows? I must spend some time searching.

Thanks again. I hope I find some of you online next time I drop by.

Pete.

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Pete:

Welcome to the forum, and also a big thanks for sharing your slide styles!

Sharing templates is encouraged, as well as appreciated. If you have a web site, which it sounds like you do, you can post messages in this section labeled "Member Web Sites" advertising your content. The only real rules are that you don't abuse the privilege by posting a lot of announcements making it come across as spam, and that you keep the promotions of your content to this area. Other than that, the members here will appreciate having access to your content.

You can post shows in the "Sample Shows & Feedback" sections of the forum, but first you must read and comply with this thread. It's a basic procedure that all members need to go through. We've had some issues in the past so this helps alleviate any future incidents.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

Mike

Postby rdurga » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi Pete,

Welcome.

Tks for joining our friendly well informed forum.

I have enjoyed all your styles.

I was spending time on how to end the images before the next image comes into view. Drawing lines and squares as part of your slide styles has solved my problem. It is quite imaginative.

Your video clips on youtube are very well done.

Tks for sharing your slide styles with us.

We hope to see some exciitng ideas from you.

ram

Valued Member

Postby charlie4031 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 pm

First of all thanks Pete for sharing this wonderful collection you have.

Now it seems majority of the styles return a 404 error? I tried redownloading them but still a 404 error, might have to try another time.

But thanks again!

Charlie
IzzySlides.com - Simplifying SlideShow Creation
New and Updated with new tutorials and tips.

Postby A&M » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

thank you for these wonderful effects. A&M

Postby amycramer » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Wow Pete! Great work, and another wonderful person sharing their talents with us. I only had a problem downloading once, and when I tried again it worked. Thanks so much, Amy :D
Pentax K5, Panasonic HDC-TM300 video camera (Whoohoo, thanks Santa)

Postby Pete » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

The saga of the download problems continues.....

I'm sorry to say that I haven't yet solved the download problem with my website. But that's not to say that I've given up. Far from it, I'm actually working on it now.

If you visit the site over the coming week (from Sat.6th March) you might find it has vanished. Don't worry, it will reappear. It's down today while it is moved to a new server, and over the coming week I will be making changes to it, so you might find it, or part of it, has gone or is not operational. With any luck I hope to have it all back by the end of the week. Sorry about this.

On a happier note, I'm getting on well with the Rubik's Cube type puzzle. That should be finished soon and I'm sure you'll find it interesting - I hope so.

More in a day or so.

Cheers for now

Pete.

Postby silverfox » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Pete, New Website is looking good ... seems to be working very smoothly ... links work ... demos work ... downloads work. The How To Page is great. http://www.palwebs.co.uk/pstemplates/ho ... akingagrid

Great Job! Thanks for the Great Slide Styles. Looking forward to Rubics Cube.

Silverfox in Central California

Postby rdurga » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Pl have a look at pete's how to page:

http://www.palwebs.co.uk/pstemplates/howto.html

It describes how he prepares for a slideshow and how he creates a show.

Then he explains how to make a simple grid.

Pete is an amazing person. He offers a ton of styles for free and now he finds time to explain many aspects of producer.

Thanks Pete.

ram

Valued Member

Postby quikchip » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 am

New website looking good. http://www.palwebs.co.uk/pstemplates/
The stats on downloads is impressive: Total number of styles downloaded 32,443
After viewing the slide styles I can see why so many have been downloaded.

quikchip

Postby Zotz1 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Pete ,
nice job ! The styles are awesome ,keep up the great work and thanks for sharing .
Paul

Postby Pete » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi Folks,

For some time I've been playing with an idea to create a Rubik's Cube. This isn't easy as to do it properly you would need to be able to set different values to the four sides of a square. Something I really wish Producer was capable of doing. Not to be defeated, I decided to concentrate on just one face of the cube. The result is a Rubik's Cube type Puzzle.

Having made one puzzle I got a bit carried away and very soon two more were in my styles library.

I have now added these three Puzzle Styles to my website, so you can download them if you feel like using a puzzle in one of your shows.

If you want to have a look at the effects you can do so by going to the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfvAGAWqKk

I hope you find them interesting and useful.

Pete.
http://www.palwebs.co.uk/pstemplates/

PreviousNext

Return to ProShow Marketplace