trying to do a slide show of my old scrapbook pages

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Re: trying to do a slide show of my old scrapbook pages

Postby cherub » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 am

Barbara,
I still think that you misunderstood the whole point, but I'm done with explaining myself.

Postby im42n8 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 am

No, I didn't misunderstand. I was talking in a broad fashion.

Also, one of the motions I use involves a very SHORT amount of time at a "hold" position. Rather than changing motion in one fell swoop (position, tilt, zoom...), I use a small amount of "stationary" time before the changed motion begins. This can be on the order of 0.1 to 0.25 or so seconds.

It's just another technique and it applies to many types of motion effects. A "tip" if you will. It can improve the appearance of an effect in a small way that the viewer may not consciously be aware of, but which they'll appreciate.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby Jean-Paul » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

Before the bickering started again, this post was a very, very interesting discussion between
a few highly experienced members. How unfortunate...

Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

There's quite a difference between bickering and what happened here, which is that people were openly discussing their views and tastes.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Jean-Paul,

:shock: When are you going to learn the difference between artistic differences and differing opinion? Nobody was getting on anyone's case. In the process of airing differing views, tastes, technique, and tips, the reader gets a more varied input on the process of creating a show. And EACH of us, Mona, Dick, Barbara, and myself added useful information on the subject, from different positions. Where's yours?

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Previous

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks