Discuss anything ProShow Gold related
- Valued Member
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm
- Location: san diego
Since when did Photodex discontinue their phone help line? I tried both the toll free and regular phone numbers which have been discontinued? What is happening?
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:06 am
- Location: Sumter, South Carolina
I think they mentioned that all support was via email only.
- Esteemed Member
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 am
- Location: Quebec City, Canada
We think that Photodex has no staff, having no office. But we hope he (Photodex) will not close doors. We use to work with ProShow and we don't want to switch to another software. quetzal
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:31 pm
Very few software companies seem to have phone support any more. They were the last! I'm glad we had them as long as we did! I have found the email support helpful and responsive though.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: NJ
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 2:19 am
- Location: Britanny (France)
This info is absolutely false. There have never been 200 employees (or more) at Photodex. For now, there are 2 !!!!
Jean-PierreMy blogProcessor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre
Return to PSG - General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests