Kapiti Island from the ground

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Kapiti Island from the ground

Postby Penny47 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm

It has been ages since I did a show so I decided to do this one Enjoy: Not sure I chose the right music but it went with the mood I was in when doing the show. :D Hope you can access it as I was not able to view it. It is not a long show less than 5 min.

A friend of mine went over to Kapiti Island after her flight over the Island and she let me have some of the photos so I could use them in this show. Unfortunately I will most likely never get there as it is too expensive, and the walk is actually pretty hard going. Anyhow I hope you like what I have done and any comments will be welcome.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/wpdppmg4

Penny

Valued Member

Re: Kapiti Island from the ground

Postby proullard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:48 am

Hi Penelope,

I haven't been able to access your show. I'd love to see the show since I was just in NZ in October.

phil

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Phil, Sorry you could not access the show, I have no idea how to fix the problem. I will see if I can maybe do another for you and hopefully you will be able to access it then. Happy New Year to you.
Penny (Penelope)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi Penny,
I was fortunate in that I was able to view your show. I enjoyed it very much and I felt that the music was very suitable - upbeat and lively. Just the thing for a hike!
Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year.

Rosemary

Postby heckydog » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:22 pm

proullard wrote:Hi Penelope,

I haven't been able to access your show. I'd love to see the show since I was just in NZ in October.

phil

Phil,

I have found that I am able to access shows on ProShow Presenter if I use Internet Explorer, but not when I try it with my regular browser, Firefox. I have IE11 but rarely use it except in rare cases such as this.

You should have IE on your computer somewhere, even if you don't use it. If you can, copy and paste the link below into IE and see if it works.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/wpdppmg4

Joe

P.S. Penny, I watched your show and enjoyed the music as well. At first I didn't know what the selection was, but in short order it became apparent. :)

P.P.S. I just noticed this thread has over 3200 views!! And just a few posts. I know it's over 4 years old but still . . . . .

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Happy New Year to you all. I am going to go and check out to see if I can put the show onto IE I am pretty sure I have it. Then I should also be able to view it as I have never yet been able to :-)

Cheers Penny

Postby heckydog » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Happy New year to everyone from the rain soaked Midwest USA.

In case you can't get it to work in IE (it seems to corrupt your username), I have copied the show to my dropbox storage. Below is a link to the show, about 146MB.
You may not be able to preview it but a download button should appear shortly after you go to the link. Copy it to your computer and then double click it. Your Presenter plugin should play it for you. I'll leave the file up for about a week and then remove it from my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2qjzo0x0mvk3 ... nd.px?dl=0

Joe

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi Joe, Many thanks for that. I have got it on my PC now so at least I can see what I posted. I have not been doing much lately but must get busy and make another show. I spent most of last year with out my PC and when I did have it I had Linux on here and had no idea how or what to do. Anyhow I am now back with my favorite Windows 7 which I love. Windows 10 is too expensive over here so I am staying away from it for now. Happy New Year to you where ever you are.
Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback