About our Galery

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Esteemed Member

About our Galery

Postby quetzal » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:38 pm

I don't know how many times I've tried to get my ProShow shows from the Galery. Some said to me to change the Internet Explorer. Even the Photodex plug'in fails. What can I do to manage that. I need your help. Many thanks. quetzal

Re: About our Galery

Postby heckydog » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:13 pm

The instructions are in this thread. This method lets you copy ANY show you're playing, even from someone else's gallery. As I said in the post, this works with IE11 and Windows 7. Don't know if it work with other versions of Windows or Internet Explorer.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24224&p=178703&hilit=gallery#p178703

Joe

PS If it doesn't work for you, I can download your shows (I saw only 13 shows), and send them to you.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Hi Heckydog,
I have Windows 10, that is why I can't get my 13 shows. Would you be so kind enough as to send me these shows. How to proceed? Proceeding by email or so. Thanks a lot. quetzal

Postby heckydog » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:34 pm

I'll download your shows and put them in a zip file. I'll upload the zip file to my dropbox account and give you the link in a private message. These will be the px files so you will need Photodex Presenter on your computer to view them.

I should be able to get it done by tomorrow.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Hi, thank you, You're a good ProShow enthusiast.

Postby heckydog » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Just checking to see if you received the files okay? I'll keep the files on my PC and dropbox folder until I know you have gotten them and checked they are working.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:42 am

Hi Joe, I checked all the 13 shows. I thank you very much for that. It's only the first show ¨20pc puzzle¨ freezez at the end. Can you check it out if it is only the show received in that situation. My best regards. quetzal.

Postby heckydog » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:27 pm

What is happening for me is sometimes it freezes at 1:01 for about one second and then finishes to the end at 1:08. Other times it plays all the way through. Either way, it eventually plays all the way through.

I can send you another copy but I think the glitch is in the show and not the download.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:48 am

Hi Joe, That's fine like that. Thank you so much one more time. quetzal

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Thank Joe for sending my shows. Now, can I change the extension px to be able to write a DVD with all the shows in format MP4 or AVI. Thanks in advance for your ideas. quetzal

Postby heckydog » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:17 pm

To the best of my knowledge, Photodex used a proprietary format to create the px files. They can only be viewed using Presenter. There's no converter because Photodex never revealed exactly how they were made.

But, you do have the option of doing a screen grab of each show. The quality won't be as good as the original and it would have to be done in real time. But at least you'll have a editable format.

There are a number of free programs if you don't already have one included with your OS.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Tell me Joe aoubt the free program you are speaking. Thank very much. quetzal

Postby heckydog » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:43 am

There's several options you can try.

Search on youtube for free screen recorders and you'll find a number of videos that compare free and/or paid programs.

Do a google search for free screen recorders and you'll likely find a list of similar programs that you can research.

I was reading someplace that Windows 10 has a built-in screen recorder. I have W7 so I don't know how to access it.

I have an older version of Camtasia Studio that I use on those occasions when I need a screen recorder so I don't have any experience with those other choices.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi Joe,
I've tried several programs. Some programs use the microphone for audio and don't take the sound from the video show on the screen. The one you have, Joe, is Camtasia and it isn't a free program.
I will continue searching. quetzal

Return to PSP - General Discussion