Upgrade

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Upgrade

Postby petezamory » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 pm

A long time customer/user. A week ago, I purchased the Proshow Gold Version 9 upgrade (the money was taken out of my account) but no key code was emailed to me. Numerous attempts to contact Photodex have gone unanswered.

Any thoughts or am I just out of luck?

Thanks

Esteemed Member

Re: Upgrade

Postby Marie78 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:37 am

Hi

Try this
Go to Photodex :
http://www.photodex.com/help/your_products and enter the e.mail adress used to buy
or http://www.photodex.com/help/order-status if you have your order number

or go to your photodex account or create one if you have never created one before
Chris Marie

Postby petezamory » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm

Good advice but I put in my email address and my order number (GW7X6B8-000000-000000) and nothing. I double-checked my bank account and indeed, $44.95 was taken out for the upgrade.

I guess I'm out of luck.

Postby heckydog » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Call your bank and see if they will reverse the charges for you.

I think it stinks that Photodex took your money.

Postby Mokummer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:50 pm

I think that you have a better chance by going to Photopia; they probably have all the details from Photodex.

This is the inquiry link. Photopia Contact Us

Good luck!

Bill

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Mokummer wrote:I think that you have a better chance by going to Photopia; they probably have all the details from Photodex.

Keep in mind that Photopia is not Photodex renamed and they are not related in any way other than some of the early developers at Photodex are now with Photopia. The two companies have no relationship beyond that so they will not be able to assist in matters that pertain to Photodex.

Postby fivedollar » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:10 am

petezamory wrote:A long time customer/user. A week ago, I purchased the Proshow Gold Version 9 upgrade (the money was taken out of my account) but no key code was emailed to me. Numerous attempts to contact Photodex have gone unanswered.

Any thoughts or am I just out of luck?

Thanks

Hi

According to http://www.photodex.com/proshow9/eid8788/, you may try the following:

"Also for a limited time, users who purchased recently can receive assistance with their order by emailing support15423@photodex.com. Standard technical support is no longer available."

Postby OttLM8 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:27 am

I purchased an upgrade this week before the site shut down and received a confirmation and within an hour and registration key an hour later so the site was definitely operating. Hopefully the suggested support address can sort it out for you.

Postby Eddie2001 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:50 pm

I see that the Photodex site is now completely gone....the browser cannot find the site, so I guess that is it for them.....

Eddie

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby pilotdan63 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:33 am

I purchased an upgrade from v5 to v9 about a week before they closed and received my confirmation and pass code very quickly. That said, I am unsure whether v9 is much better than v5, but I thought this would be my only chance to get the very last version before they shut down.

Postby Lotus » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:09 am

I hope you were able to get a response from Photodex.
I emailed Photodex yesterday morning (Saturday) and inquired about purchasing v9 or sending me my link to v7 since it
was not running correctly. The same afternoon, received a response from Photodex indicating they
are no longer selling any software but was kind enough to send my link for v7.
The support link to email did work for now. support15423@photodex.com

Return to PSP - General Discussion