PSP Crash in Publish

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

PSP Crash in Publish

Postby fugge » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:11 am

I have ran PSP 9 for a while, even after the Photodex close down. No major problem.
Yesterday I opened PSP to prepare a short video but PSP crashed when I selected Youtube as Publish output format. No message, just closed the program.
I tried to re-install but only had the key for PSP 8 but the same crash here. Have anyone experienced this recently? Anything i Win 10 that might have changed recently that affect this?
I run as administrator.

Update Aug 13:
Managed to reinstall PSP 9 (found my key).
Still does not work when YouTube is selected as output. When I select Youtube and "Create" nothing happens. If I after that select another output option PSP just close.
Tried to disconnect from Internet but it did not make the YouTube option to work.
When I start with selecting other output options, eg Vimeo, it works.
Anyone else that have this issue when selecting Youtube as output?
PSP 9.0.3776.

Re: PSP Crash in Publish

Postby Riekelt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:42 am

I have the same problem here in the same legal PS9 version.
But I use the youtube option only to make a MP4 file of the show
So now i use the Vimeo or memory stick option for my MP4 file..
( save video to my computer )

I think the solution is a perfect and complete clean of PS from your computer
and re-install all the PS files.
( you need a copy of PS9, extra's and serials )
For me to much work, when i can solve the problem as discribed above.
see the discussion about REVO uninstaller :
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24368&p=179197#p179190

greetings from Uk, Holland
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:07 pm

I also, have this problem. Could you please walk me through the memory stick option as I do not have Vimeo

Thank you,

Rosemary

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Thanks Rieklt for your solution. I have worked it out.
Rosemary

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:37 am

What about: Publish>Publish Show>Video File for Web and Devices>Profile 60fps High Quality

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Rosemary wrote:I also, have this problem. Could you please walk me through the memory stick option as I do not have Vimeo

Thank you,

Rosemary

Photodex actually built into the software that uploading to the social media sites within the software go through Photodex then on to the social media platform.
You need to public your show to a video file (majority of sites accept .mp4).
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
I also have all the styles and packs and extras which are all FREE to download.
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
The login is Username: pigletpete Password: pigletpete
Link: https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
Kind regards

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 4:35 pm

fugge wrote:I have ran PSP 9 for a while, even after the Photodex close down. No major problem.
Yesterday I opened PSP to prepare a short video but PSP crashed when I selected Youtube as Publish output format. No message, just closed the program.
I tried to re-install but only had the key for PSP 8 but the same crash here. Have anyone experienced this recently? Anything i Win 10 that might have changed recently that affect this?
I run as administrator.

Update Aug 13:
Still does not work when YouTube is selected as output. When I select Youtube and "Create" nothing happens. If I after that select another output option PSP just close.
Tried to disconnect from Internet but it did not make the YouTube option to work.
PSP 9.0.3776.

Photodex actually built into the software that uploading to the social media sites within the software go through Photodex then on to the social media platform.
You need to publish your show to a video file (majority of sites accept .mp4).
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
Kind regards
Last edited by DixieReid on Mon May 30, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 5:51 pm

DixieReid wrote:
fugge wrote:I have ran PSP 9 for a while, even after the Photodex close down. No major problem.
I run as administrator.

Update Aug 13:
PSP 9.0.3776.

Oops! I mean publish your show...
Kind regards
Rosemary wrote:I also, have this problem. Could you please walk me through the memory stick option as I do not have Vimeo

Thank you,

Rosemary

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 5:52 pm

DixieReid wrote:
I run as administrator.

Update Aug 13:
PSP 9.0.3776.

Kind regards

Thank you,

Rosemary

DixieReid wrote:

Thank you,

Rosemary

Kind regards

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 5:53 pm

DixieReid wrote:

Thank you,

Rosemary

Kind regards

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 5:53 pm

DixieReid wrote:
I run as administrator.

Update Aug 13:
PSP 9.0.3776.

Kind regards

Return to PSP - General Discussion