My Own Slide Styles

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

My Own Slide Styles

Postby pinger » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Hello,

I just installed Producer 8 into a new system and my own styles are not resident within the software resident Slide Style List. Can anyone tell me how to get them there and in their own category?

Also, does anyone have the User Manual for 8 on a .pdf that could share it with my via wetransfer.com?

Thanks.

Re: My Own Slide Styles

Postby cherub » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:50 pm

pinger wrote:Hello,
I just installed Producer 8 into a new system and my own styles are not resident within the software resident Slide Style List. Can anyone tell me how to get them there and in their own category?
Also, does anyone have the User Manual for 8 on a .pdf that could share it with my via wetransfer.com?
Thanks.

Hi,
When you say "my own styles", do you mean styles that you have created by yourself, in the past?
If that's what you mean, then, you should have saved those styles somewhere, on some external drive, or disk.
If you did that, then now you have to "import" them into Producer.
A new install only installs the styles that come with the program, and nothing else.

As to the manual in PDF format.
You can create it by yourself. Here is how:
Open the program and click on Help > ProShow Documentation or F1. This will bring up the help that comes with the program.
Click on Print. Choose "Print to PDF" . (only in Windows 10).
I haven't tried that option myself, but it should work.

Postby pinger » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Thank you, Mona.

Yes, I'm referring to the styles I've created in the past. And yes, I have them in a file. But in the MANAGE section I'm not seeing an IMPORT option. Running 8. "Export" is there, but no import

Postby cherub » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:56 pm

You have + Add
That's the import function.

Return to PSP - General Discussion