HELP HELP

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

HELP HELP

Postby Liano » Sat May 01, 2021 2:54 pm

I had a problem with my laptop, I had to create a new windows profil. I lost my registration for Proshow producer. When I opened my proshow program, I have a message that I have a trial version. I bought Proshow producer and its upgrade since 2009. In order to enter my key, usually, I was going into my profil into website of Photodex, but when I tried to go, I'm redirected to another website mentionning that proshow doesn't exist and I have to buy Photopia. Do you think, I lost to use proshow.

Thanks for your help

Re: HELP HELP

Postby heckydog » Sat May 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Refer to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24447&p=179803#p179803

Download the files and follow the instructions for overwriting the existing files. PSP 9 should then work okay.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I'n sure somebody have an answer to solve my problem. I have created a show and I save it. My problem : I want a DVD for my TV playback
then, I send to my DVD writer, I've the show writed and then, I put it on my DVD reader, but, my tv tells me that this dvd isn't readable. Thank you for your help. quetzal

Valued Member

Postby Luke_Miller » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:24 am

The DVD file format is unique. To create one using Proshow one must burn the DVD directly from Proshow, or save the video as an ISO (disc image) file and then burn that file to disc.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:34 pm

Thank you Luke Miller, I did exactly what you said but my TV told me that it can't read the disk. I'm going to try again later. Thank you for your help and have a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.... quetzal A+

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:32 pm

Excusez le retard à répondre que le problème est résolu. Dans les options pour créer le DVD pour lecture sur lecteur, dans le menu de ProShow, dans options, j'avais laissé la case ISO cochée. Je n'ai eu qu'à décochée cette case et le problème est résolu. quetzal A+

Postby Span24 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:49 am

quetzal wrote:Excusez le retard à répondre que le problème est résolu. Dans les options pour créer le DVD pour lecture sur lecteur, dans le menu de ProShow, dans options, j'avais laissé la case ISO cochée. Je n'ai eu qu'à décochée cette case et le problème est résolu. quetzal A+

TRANSLATION: Excuse the delay in responding that the issue is resolved. In the options to create the DVD for playback on player, in the ProShow menu, in options, I had left the ISO box checked. I just had to uncheck this box and the problem is solved. quetzal A+

:D

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 4:58 pm

Liano wrote:I had a problem with my laptop, I had to create a new windows profil. I lost my registration for Proshow producer. When I opened my proshow program, I have a message that I have a trial version. I bought Proshow producer and its upgrade since 2009. In order to enter my key, usually, I was going into my profil into website of Photodex, but when I tried to go, I'm redirected to another website mentionning that proshow doesn't exist and I have to buy Photopia. Do you think, I lost to use proshow.

Thanks for your help

You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
I also have all the styles and packs and extras which are all FREE to download.
I also have slide styles and shows I give away for FREE on my ProShow Producer support group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/338829398351892
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
The login is Username: pigletpete Password: pigletpete
Link: https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
Kind regards

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 5:02 pm

Span24 wrote:
quetzal wrote:Excusez le retard à répondre que le problème est résolu. Dans les options pour créer le DVD pour lecture sur lecteur, dans le menu de ProShow, dans options, j'avais laissé la case ISO cochée. Je n'ai eu qu'à décochée cette case et le problème est résolu. quetzal A+

TRANSLATION: Excuse the delay in responding that the issue is resolved. In the options to create the DVD for playback on player, in the ProShow menu, in options, I had left the ISO box checked. I just had to uncheck this box and the problem is solved. quetzal A+

:D

Just a wee note to say I give all my ProShow Producer 9 resources away for FREE via my password protected website to stop unscrupulous people hot linking to my files.
You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
I also have all the styles and packs and extras which are all FREE to download.
I also have slide styles and shows I give away for FREE on my ProShow Producer support group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/338829398351892
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
The login is Username: pigletpete Password: pigletpete
Link: https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
Kind regards

Return to PSP - General Discussion