Proshow Producer Ver 9

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Proshow Producer Ver 9

Postby knt3424 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:15 am

Last night I ran and update check on my computer, and for some reason Proshow Producer 9 reloaded with all addins and is working perfectly. Can someone tell me why?

Re: Proshow Producer Ver 9

Postby Riekelt » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:32 am

No, no update here.
PSP9 does restart the program regularly with minor changes, but then all slides and transitions are reloaded from my own computer, so not from a server elsewhere.
Because I have quite a few, it takes a few minutes. Fortunately, this doesn't happen often.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Postby DixieReid » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 am

knt3424 wrote:Last night I ran and update check on my computer, and for some reason Proshow Producer 9 reloaded with all addins and is working perfectly. Can someone tell me why?

Just a wee note to say if you have any problems down the track and ProShow Producer 9 fails to be registered you can download it from my website for free with my registration utility. No redirects or ending up on strange links. It is there fore anyone who has problems plus all the official Photodex styles packs and transitions packs, all free. Over 200 video tutorials as well. I actually built the site for friends and family, but it has turned out many people can no longer activate their registration codes legitimately purchase from Photodex because the activation servers were shut down on January 2020 when Photodex closed their doors for good. My site is password protected - Sign In Username and Password are both: longwhitecloud https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html Kind regards, Dixie

Valued Member

Postby Luke_Miller » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:15 am

Dixie

Thank you so much for providing this service. I had to rebuild my PC and your site was the only way to recover my installation of ProShow Producer.

Warm Regards,
Luke Miller

Postby dorarose » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:48 am

Good to know!
Abueloloco
Reg

Postby timmyma » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:51 pm

@DixieReed, thank you so much for making your solution available. My PC crashed and I was so disheartened to find out that I could not re-register Proshow Producer. I use it to capture family memories and to be able to continue doing it is priceless to me. Thank you for caring enough about this community to share!

Return to PSP - General Discussion