Experience with JewelBeats?

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Experience with JewelBeats?

Postby sasha123 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Just realized that I had posted this to the wrong area a few days ago... I'll re-post here. I'm beating my head against a wall trying to sort out the best way to (quickly) find appropriate (and spectacular!) music tracks for clients' slideshows. Don't want to (and can't) spend an arm and a leg on a track when I am already probably under-sharging, and also don't want to have to worry about crediting artists in a show (in my mind, that takes away from the professional feel of the video). I came across Jewelbeats - does anyone at all have experience with them? Almost seems too good to be true (decent tracks at 99 cents) and I don't see a lot of reviews online. Anyone? Thanks!

Re: Experience with JewelBeats?

Postby trulytango » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

Hi

Looks like a great site... I seem to recall it was a highly recommended resource for digital film makers during a course I completed last year. It's a very easy site to navigate and the music collection is wide and varied, with new stuff added frequently. I know I spent some time on it listening to all kinds of things, but I didn't need to make a purchase at the time... though its certainly a place I'll go back to (and read the smallprint) if I need something specific.

Here's the Jewelbeat License Agreement
http://www.jewelbeat.com/static/license.php

Thanks for posting and reminding me of Jewelbeats! 8)
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby SueB » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 am

Hi
I have used JewelBeat - only once - but found it very straight forward and was happy with the music supplied.
Sue

Postby berean1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 am

I downloaded about 10 songs and used some for a exotic car show I just put together. I thought their music was very high quality for "royalty free." Having a pdf license with each purchase is nice.

Return to Music Discussion