Christmas Magic - Grandpa Janek

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Esteemed Member

Christmas Magic - Grandpa Janek

Postby des.tom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 am

I have successfully extended Grandpa Janek's Photo Album to include additional slides. When I tried to do the same with his Christmas Magic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5Q-IIODSw), which uses a different shaped page from the Photo Album, I failed dismally. He told me that "it is technically very difficult to synchronize the slides" which I assume is because the Christmas Magic pages include a varying number of images. I thought I might be able to adapt the page designs, ie alter the shape, used in the Photo Album and include them in a new version of Christmas Magic. I got far enough to think its possible but became confused with number of layers, rotate centres and horizontal tilts. Wondered whether anyone has managed to extend this show, please?

Des

Valued Member

Re: Christmas Magic - Grandpa Janek

Postby john54 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:54 am

Here is attached project extended to 16 slides.If you want to extend more just copy and paste slides #11,12,13 and 14 between slides #14 and 15.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c818v8xql ... tended.zip

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:18 am

Many thanks for your help - greatly appreciated. For others wishing to use this extended version you'll find the images used in the download of Grandpa Janek's original Christmas Magic!

Des

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:34 am

The above link to the extended version isn't working. Does anyone have a copy of this they can let me have, please?

Des

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates