3D old Album Templates (six options)

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: 3D old Album Templates (six options)

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:45 am

I had questions about this but someway your answers got commented on your 3D pop up link. Anyway.. I was able to down load this beautiful work of art but when the book cover comes down it's transparent. You can see right through it to the pictures below. I've tried adjusting the hue, transparency, contract,,, everything I can think of but nothing changes it. Got any ideas? Thank You so much for sharing your very kind talent with us.. Your work is amazing.

Postby stranger2156 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:13 am

gpvideodesigns wrote:...when the book cover comes down it's transparent.

The cover, or rather, the entire album, is slightly transparent at the time of its appearance, then there is no transparency anymore. Show a screenshot of the moment when your cover is transparent.

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:49 am

It is very transparent. So much that you can hardly see it. I have a screen shot and trying to post it here but it won't let me. I didn't know you could post pictures here. I tried using the img button and also just pasting it but it won't take. So sorry to be such a bother..I just love this so much. Thank You so much for your kindness.

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates