Template creation question

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Template creation question

Postby nut4nascar2 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:12 pm

I would like to know how to create templates so I can post them for the group to use. Do you create the blank images in Photoshop? Is there any posts explaining how to do this?

Thanks

Sandy :D

okbirdman

Template Creation

Postby okbirdman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:42 am

Hello Sandy

You may use Photoshop to create frames which can be placed/sized (with transparent centers) in slides in Producer. When you create slides in Producer there is an option to make a layer replaceable (or not if you want to keep the image in the new slideshow based on the template). Very easy to modify/change a slideshow based on a template. The transitions, transparency, size of images, panning, zooming, etc., are all kept with the template so you don't need to change these settings once you tweak your slide. Not sure this explanation is thorough enough, but I'm just getting into this, myself.

Feel free to send me e-mails, if desired:

okbirdman@myway.com

Glad to assist in any manner I can.
Ken

dlhbrantley

Postby dlhbrantley » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:18 pm

I am not sure if this is what you are asking but you can make any one of your shows a template . When your show is open go to show- show templates- save as template. As far as how to share I don't know how to do that yet. I am just learning. [/b]

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:23 am

You might want to test it with a test show first - I sort of remember reading
the comment that when it strips all the "extra" stuff out to make it a template,
that the show you have open now is missing that info (if you haven't saved it,
it would be a problem). Try doing that with a copy of a show - make a copy,
open it then "save as template". I may be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby nannybear » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:54 am

No you are right Mikey. The trick is also to pay attention to the little box for the layer that asks you if you want this image replaced or not. That way if you have masks as layers they will stay and just the images get replaced by a marker. Hope that makes sense! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates