HELP, I can't get the template to open

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
hazyseptember

HELP, I can't get the template to open

Postby hazyseptember » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:35 am

after I right click then save, I can't get it to open in the Show Templates on the PSP. When I go through my files, I can't find the folder I even saved it to. And what I do see when trying to "zip" is no .pst file. I must be taking the long way to learning this stuff. I need lots of help. I have a show I wanted done by Christmas and I'm going to end up just doing something plain when I want to do something better than the years before. Jeez, this makes me feel so dumb.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:27 pm

D'Ann

It would help if we knew what template file you were talking about, and the link where you obtained it.

Normally it would be a matter of unzipping the file and then moving the contents to 'Program Files>Photodex>ProshowProducer>Templates' directory.

Open the template in Producer, when asked to locate images say NO (it is unlikely yours will be the same file names). When the template is in the timeline right click on an image, select 'slide options' and the layer tab and insert your photos for each layer.

Note the 'Eagles ray' template is a lot of different effects in one show.

If you started with a 'Project' you can jump backwards and forwards between shows, using the tabs, cutting and pasting from the template show into yours.

Brian

hazyseptember

Postby hazyseptember » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:34 pm

thanks, the eagles ray is the one I was trying to open. I went to the proshow website and learned how to make a template. It's still rough going, but I'm getting there.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates