Moving multiple keyframes of the same layer

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Moving multiple keyframes of the same layer

Postby winkingfox » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 am

Hi folks. I thought there was a secret method to moving multiple keyframes of the same layer together in one move - so that the timing between the keyframes is not changed. I know about using the CTRL key to select multiple keyframes in different layers, but it won't let me select keyframes 1 & 2 on the same layer.
I searched for this solution but haven't yet found it. Thanks for any help.

Re: Moving multiple keyframes of the same layer

Postby cherub » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 am

ALT :D

But it only works if the keyframes that you want to move are not blocked by another keyframe (either at the end or at the beginning)

Re: Moving multiple keyframes of the same layer

Postby im42n8 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 pm

There are 4 basic methods of moving keyframes (2 methods involving multiple keyframes on the same layer): Click, Shift-Click, Ctrl + Click, and Alt + Click.

There are variations depending on whether usage is within the Slide Options or Keyframe Editor. Photodex never got around to documenting these methods, as far as I can tell. That is, I've never found this information anywhere in any of their documentation (so, I guess all of these methods are still "secret"). The link below, however, is to a post that provides information on what I've discovered over the years:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23123

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks