Digital Juice Help

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Esteemed Member

Digital Juice Help

Postby shazmark » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Hello everyone,
its been a long time since i have posted on here, Its good to be back, hopefully for a long time,
my question is this
I have just done an impulse purchase and purchased the digital juice lifetime standard deal
But..its been a while since i have used thier content.
and i am having trouble with it all,
What Digital Juice content can i use in producer
and what settings should i set the juicer to now,
I have the latest build of producer as well
thanks for your time
shazmark

Re: Digital Juice Help

Postby im42n8 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 am

Much of DJ results in some form of video content, tho not all. But, basically, you will be exporting some form of video. You can export the alpha channel separately from the main video too. This is so you can used that exported alpha channel as a video mask ... to utilize transparency in the video (since PSP/PSG does NOT recognize a video alpha channel embedded in a video clip). That's basically the gist of it. Sound wipes (SWIPES) will have a sound attached with them ... and this will be exported separately from the video (unless they've changed things I'm not aware of...).

For those that export still graphics, you will export to a file of your choosing.

You will have a choice of aspect for the export process. For the videos, you can also specify how long the video will be (shorten or extend the original) ... that is, the speed of any animation within the video (or the length of the transition...).

Once you get started with the basics, the rest is just experimentation until you get exactly what you want or need for your material.

Good luck.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Esteemed Member

Re: Digital Juice Help

Postby shazmark » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:37 am

Hi Dale,
nice to hear from you again its been a while,
thanks so much for your answer,

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications