New Show - Let There Be Peace On Earth

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Re: The Die is Cast

Postby alcain » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:30 am

BuddyB wrote:But we can all try. It is a beautiful show; made me weep at the thoughts. Thanks for your magnificent contribution. I'm just sorry I didn't see it sooner. BTW where did you obtain the stock motion footage, and what's the format?
Thanks again, BuddyB

Buddy, there is a fantastic free resource on the web with tons of old movie footage.

http://www.archive.org/details/movies

I hope this will be of help. ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Burnie72

Postby Burnie72 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:29 pm

Al, I spent 20 years in the Army mostly during the "Cold War" along with a tour in Vietnam ... your presentation certainly was touching to an "old soldier".

Honorary ProShow PHD

What a moving show!

Postby TinaJ » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:35 am

I haven't been here for a couple weeks, got a new job teaching 4th grade with 2 weeks to prep, so no time, and I really miss checking the group out!
Anyway, from the moment I saw the first photo of the soldier, I started to cry! What an awesome thing you have created Al! I've lost a cousin in Iraq and live in fear of losing any one of my former students from this tiny town...without getting all political, maybe the powers that be should be made to watch this and think about the chaos and pain they have created here in America and around the world with their Super Cop tactics.
You have made a wonderful piece Al, you should be very proud!
TinaJ

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:52 pm

Al,

You created a powerfully emotional show. You fitted those evocative pictures to the song so well and truly told your story. I am glad it ended on an optimistic note for the up and coming generation.

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback