March 08 Challenge

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.

March 08 Challenge

Postby weldr » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

This doesn't really tell a story and I didn't manipulate the pictures in any program. My last camera before DSLR had a 'solarized' setting. Some are out and about, some are off the TV. A song from my younger days. 16:9, 16MB, 2:13 minutes. Don [edit] link...duh... http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3515&alb=0
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Postby trulytango » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi Don

I've never seen images like those before, that have originated from a film camera, so I found the show very interesting. Weird. Looked like they really had been manipulated. The music added to the overall effect too. I liked it.

Best regards
Iris
UK

Postby weldr » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 am

Hello Iris, These were taken with a digital, it just wasn't a DSLR. A Minolta, expensive at the time. Six months later Canon release the Rebel. Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:37 am

Don

I really liked your over-the-top images. I have seen a solarize filter in Photoshop, but never used it before. It gives some really cool effects to photos ....... great job.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Stumpy

Postby Stumpy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:43 pm

I think that one went where no man has gone before (sorry, i couldn't resist it :lol: )

Definately got my vote for originality, especially as they were not manipulated.

Stuart

Postby nannybear » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:27 pm

That was wild Don!! Music and photos over the top! cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

vbegley

Postby vbegley » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Wow it was so 60s. Oops, my bad, Jean Luc Picard was way after that.

This music was perfect with this

Postby weldr » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:40 pm

I missed the 60's by half a year. Graduated HS in 69 1/2 ( summer school)I caught up during the 70's...that was my 'tune in, turn on, drop out' time. Some of my shows are influenced by my 'psychedelic' experiences. How many of us have done a lot more than we would tell our family's?! Anyway..thanks for watching, Don

Return to PSP - Challenges