September/October Challenge Show

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.

September/October Challenge Show

Postby Sixty Vette » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:01 am

OK gang, here is my attempt at the "HOW TO" Challenge for September/October! More like a "HOW DID I" show - LOL!

I am a much better woodworker than a slideshow maker :mrgreen: -

The show is about 4 minutes (sorry - little longer than I had hoped!)

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8176&alb=0
Bob (aka Sixty Vette)

"If it's not broke, break it, and make it better"____________________________________________________
Nikon D40
Proshow Producer
Photoshop CS2

Re: September/October Challenge Show

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 am

Bob, you ain't half bad as a slideshow maker either! You built the show with the same attention to detail as you did the rocking horse. I was particularly impressed with how you got the horse to rock and also how you slid those plans from a drawer. The rocking horse is a beauty, and then there's the true beauty, Anna. She's really the entire point of it all.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby debngar » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Bob,

Beautiful work on that rocking horse. Looks like a quality job and wish I had one like that as a kid!

Anna is one lucky child to have a Grandpa like you. :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Esteemed Member

Postby JC » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Bob,

Top notch stuff and the show was pretty good too!

Now that I have grandkids, it's time to cleanup the shop and follow your lead.

Thanks for the show and the inspiration.

Jeff

Postby kendon11 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 am

Very nice show!! You do great work. I have to confess to being a little jealous of your shop!!
Kendon11
Trying hard to learn

Postby Sixty Vette » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 am

Thanks for the nice comments!

Barbara - yes - Anna is truely the point of it all! What a joyful addition to our family - Nice to have young ones around again at the holidays! Now I need to come up with something for this Christmas for her and all the females in the family. I usually make something for all 13 females (wife, inlaws, nieces, sister etc). I have make solid oak serving trays, mug trees, and paper towel holders in the past. Thinking of a wine rack this year! LOL better get started huh?

Debbie - thanks, but I think "I AM THE LUCKY ONE"

Jeff - oh yeah - grandchildren are truely an inspiration - gets my creative juices flowing. As I said to Barbara above, I have to think of something for this Christmas now. I made the Rocking Horse last year, and made a solid oak crib and matching changing table for her already - now onto something else! hmmmmm what can it be????? :mrgreen:

Kendon11 - thanks - took some time to get my shop set the way I like it. What you see in the slide show is not what it looks like now - I did a total rearrange - build new wall cabinets and added a few more tools. The biggest adition was the plastic strip doors to isolate the dust - and keep it away from the desk and finishing area!

Again, thanks for the comments!
Bob (aka Sixty Vette)

"If it's not broke, break it, and make it better"____________________________________________________
Nikon D40
Proshow Producer
Photoshop CS2

Postby HunnyB » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Great show. You really did a good job. Thanks for sharing in the challenge. :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am

Hi Sixty Vetty,
Very, very good, I would like to have had a grandpa like you. Once again, very good show and I appreciate
your implication in this challenge. quetzal :)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:24 am

Hi Bob,
I also loved your show.... very sweet. Anna will treasure that horse for years to come.
Best regards,
Cristina
Cristina

Postby AMD » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Bob aka Sixty Vette,

Wonderful, wonderful show! Very creative approach and rendering throughout. I thought it was one of the most unique I have seen--the planning, building, and gifting all rolled into one show . . . wow! You did a super job with your special effects--just everything. Anna will forever treasure the horse, this show, and her grandpa. It will especially be meaningful to her years from now. What a wonderful gift for your granddaughter--not just the horse, which is awesome--but the entire package!

Thanks for sharing such a touching show.

As an aside, I am betting you own a 60's Vette; my avatar reflects my '73 then and now.

Ann

Return to PSP - Challenges