Been so busy....Just came back!

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Been so busy....Just came back!

Postby MayorG » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 am

Hi...My name is Greg Giuliani. 5 More years until I can do this fun stuff full time ( thats when I retire from my current career). This is the start of my 6th year in photography and slide show production. It is finally starting to take off. I spend so much time at the computers editing photos and slide shows that in the last 2.5 years I have had 8 surgeries on my hands....Carpal Tunnel and Trigger Finger. Bit its very worth it!!
Happy New Year to all my fello Pro Showers! Greg
Here is my website: http://www.mmim.biz Musical Memories In Motion

Re: Been so busy....Just came back!

Postby juicedownload » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Welcome !

Liked the Peter White music on the site - saw him live once at a concert. Is that Michael Buble in one of your photos?

Happy New Year to you too, Greg!

Cheers,
Tim

Postby MayorG » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Cheers Tim... Yes I was lucky enough to get my Nikon in a couple a times when seeing Buble with the Mrs. Peter White is great...would love to see him in concert as well! You can view more by either adding me on Facebook
(Greg Giuliani) as well as www.mmim.smugmug.com Happy New Year

Postby MayorG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 am

juicedownload wrote:Welcome !

Liked the Peter White music on the site - saw him live once at a concert. Is that Michael Buble in one of your photos?

Happy New Year to you too, Greg!

Cheers,
Tim
Yes that's Michael Buble... snuck my nikon in!!!

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome !! I can relate - my wife has had both wrists done and both "trigger fingers" (thumb) done recently. You might want to consider a graphics tablet as an addition to your system - changes your hand usage a bit which may help with your nerve issues ( graphics tablets are quite handy in Photoshop etc when "adjusting" images).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to Personal Web Sites