My Blog with free created/shot footage and backgrounds

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

My Blog with free created/shot footage and backgrounds

Postby Beachfront » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 am

Hey All,

A month ago, I started a blog posting and offering my personally shot footage and looping backgrounds for personal, public and professional use. A while ago I was moved in my department, and I am not shooting video as much as I used to. My wife suggested doing something to keep me interested and entertained. I thought that this would be a good way to give back.

As I type this, there are roughly 30-35 clips uploaded, and my goal is to update the blog with 4-5 clips or backgrounds weekly.

Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. The address is:[url]beachfrontprod.blogspot.com[/url]

Also, please pass this site along to anyone you feel could benefit from the clips. Facebook it, tweet it, Google +1 it or just comment on any of the posts. The more feedback I get the better I can cater to the people who need footage. And if I don't have anything you can use now, I hope to sometime in the future, so keep checking up on me.

Thanks!

Valued Member

Re: My Blog with free created/shot footage and backgrounds

Postby jskintauy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Thanks a lot for this! I finally got around to looking and the clips are really good. I will post to Facebook.

Jim
Jim S

Postby trulytango » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:42 am

Nice videos! You have some great clips up there... keep up the good work!

Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Hello

Thank you very much : I love your nature clips.
Chris Marie

Return to Personal Web Sites