Winds of Winter

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Winds of Winter

Postby smunited » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi everyone. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite shots from this winter including a model shoot. The show is just over 3 minutes and doesn't contain anything offensive. Hope you like it. I am totally open to feedback. Thanks, Sandra

https://vimeo.com/210362582

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Winds of Winter

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:25 am

Hi Sandra

as always brilliant pictures, brilliant show, brilliant music - brilliant.

I really loved the images. I guess under the thick coat the model and layers and layers of thermals and the photographer too!

kind regards

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 am

Hi Steve, thanks so much. I am pretty rusty on my show making skills. Was about time to give it a go. We had an unusual winter. Lots of really, really cold weather and way more snow than usual, so gave me more opportunities to get out. I have always wanted to do a photo shoot with a model in the snow. Jenine is a real trouper, but yes, lots of layers and woolly socks! Sandra

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 am

Hi
Very good show; very beautiful images and good music: Thank for sharing: quetzal :D

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:35 am

Hi quetzal, thank you so much for watching and leaving me a message. Although I haven't been as prolific recently, I appreciate having a place to share my shows. Sincerely, Sandra

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:52 am

Loved it Sandra. Could not watch it to the end. I got to cold!!!!

Postby Mokummer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Sandra
What can one say; another beautiful presentation. You are lucky with such landscapes and model! :D
How did you manage the camera in that cold weather. I 'm getting a bit rusty too and have to do something soon.
Bill

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 pm

You are too funny JBD. But you are right, was a pretty cold day. Thanks so much for watching, and mostly for leaving me a comment! Sandra

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi Bill, I agree. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world. I often photograph on this stretch of the road doing just landscapes. I have just started introducing some model photography to the mix. It is great fun, but hard. The girl I worked with on this shoot is a real trouper. She was pretty layered up, she also would wear gloves until the last minute and I was ready to shoot. My camera handles really well in the cold. It was about -10C and I didn't have any trouble. I have taken it out in -20 and it has done great. I happen to like winter and the cold, and I have all the right gear for keeping warm. We also shot pretty close to the car so we could go and warm up when needed. I have a few other idea's percolating in my head so hopefully I will be inspired to do another show soon. Sandra

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback