Moments In Time

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Moments In Time

Postby davejaseck » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm

After a brief hospitalization, I'm trying to get back into the game. Here is a 51/2 minute show of just some of my favorite photographs taken over the past 60 years. The marvel of a camera being able to capture a wonderful "moment in time" and preserve it as a treasured memory.

Moments In Time:

https://vimeo.com/241210466

Re: Moments In Time

Postby Mokummer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm

David

Seeing your collection of slides (Ektacrome?) and photographs: It's similar to my collection and years.
You gave me a lot inspiration, I'm going to do something like that now too!
Having a look at some of your other shows; I'm thinking is this man a professional photographer, what a quality and composition!
I also feel your sorrow and loss of your wife coming through in some of your shows. A loss like that is hitting you hard!
All I can say about this slide show; an excellent presentation!! :)

Bill

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:06 am

Love the music and the photography. Your presentations are among the best!!!!

Postby bigsewed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 am

Thanks for a great five minutes with my morning coffee.
Well done!
Wesley

Postby davejaseck » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:07 am

Mokummer, JBD, bigsewed...Thank you for your kind comments. This winter, along with my daughter, intend to unpack thousands of slides I had used in my previous multi projector shows (3 kodak ektagraphic slide projectors) and digitize and redo some new shows out of the old content. I can only imagine what I could have done with a program like Producer years ago instead of all those pin registered Wess mounts, lithographic title slides, dissolve units, etc. Producer and all the advance technology is awesome.
Dave

Postby Betty » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:38 am

Welcome back

I enjoyed your show and found the 5 1/2 minutes went by fast. I wanted to see more of your photographs. I have always enjoyed your presentations.

Betty

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello

Nice show full of softness and sensitivity.

Nice mixing of black & white and color images.
Chris Marie

Postby davejaseck » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Betty and Marie....appreciate your comments. I have a new camera system I am anxious to take for a test drive, so hopefully, some new photographs and shows. I think Producer is an awesome program and one of my favorites, including Photoshop (I am a Photoshop junkie). Thanks for taking the time to view the show...Dave

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 am

Incredible photography and beautiful presentation! I have not logged on to PS Enthusiasts in quite a long time - what a joy to find your show here! Thank you for sharing some of your photo memories with us.

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:41 am

Incredible photography and beautiful presentation! I have not logged on to PS Enthusiasts in quite a long time - what a joy to find your show here! Thank you for sharing some of your photo memories with us.
Tina
SavvySlideshows.com

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback